Call for Abstract
International conference on Cardiovascular Medicine, will be organized around the theme “Promising Dimensions on Cardiovascular Medicine”
Cardiovascular 2016 is comprised of 19 tracks and 95 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Cardiovascular 2016.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Cardiovascular Medicine Conferences are the most comprehensive provider of cardiovascular services specializing in the prevention, detection, management and treatment of adult cardiovascular diseases. Cardiovascular Medicine Conferences is a platform for postgraduate education and scientific work in the fields of cardiology, angiology, hypertension and cardiac and vascular surgery.
- Track 1-1Advances in cardiovasuclar medicine
- Track 1-2Cardiovascular regenerative medicine
- Track 1-3Cardiovascular revascularization medicine
- Track 1-4Cardiovascular medicine clinical practice
- Track 1-5Valvular heart disease
- Track 1-6Aspirin Therapy
- Track 1-7Beta-Blocker Therapy
- Track 1-8Antiarrhythmics
Cardiovascular Disease is a major cause of disability and premature death throughout the world. The underlying pathology is atherosclerosis, which develops over many years and is usually advanced by the time symptoms occur, generally in middle age. Acute coronary events (heart attacks) and cerebrovascular events (strokes) frequently occur suddenly, and are often fatal before medical care can be given. Cardiology Conferences promotes awareness against Risk factor modification which reduces clinical events and premature death in people with established cardiovascular disease as well as in those who are at high cardiovascular risk due to one or more risk factors.
- Track 2-1Hypertention
- Track 2-2Smoking and heart diseases
- Track 2-3Coronery heart diseases
- Track 2-4Congenital heart diseases
- Track 2-5Myocardial infarction
- Track 2-6Ischemic Heart Diseases
- Track 2-7Rheumatic and Valvular Heart Disease
- Track 2-8Aorta diseases and marfan syndrome
Treatment for Cardiac or cardiovascular disease includes medication, surgery and other procedures. Cardiovascular disease treatments vary by condition. For instance, if one has a heart infection, he/she likely is given antibiotics. In general, treatment for heart disease commonly includes: Lifestyle changes like doing exercise regularly, maintaining a proper diet chat, Medications, surgery or Medical procedures. The goals of treatment are to relieve symptoms, lower the risk of blood clots forming, bring down risk factors in an effort to slow, stop, or reverse the build-up of plaque. To Prevent Cardiovascular Disease complications we have to get updated with the treatments of cardiovascular diseases and to do so we will organise Cardiology Conferences every year worldwide.
- Track 3-1Congestive heart failure treatment
- Track 3-2Coronery heart disease treatment
- Track 3-3Heart failure treatment
- Track 3-4Cardiovascular Drugs
- Track 3-5Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Heart disease is a becoming fatigue condition for many Americans. Day by day it’s becoming the leading cause of death in the United States. There are certain risk factors which influencing heart disease directly. Risk factors fall under 2 Classes. Modifiable risk factors are that in which one can control such as weight. Non-modifiable risk factors are that which one can’t control, like genetics. Though the identification of Cardiovascular Diseases is horrifying, there square measure in several manner decisions which create to assist to resist this sickness. Intake nutrition, Quitting smoking, exercising, and reducing stress and high pressure level with significant impact on preventing cardiovascular disease.
- Track 4-1Primary prevention of cardiovascular diseases
- Track 4-2Secondary prevention of cardiovascular diseases
- Track 4-3Exercise and Weight Loss Management
- Track 4-4Managing Diabetes
- Track 4-5High blood pressure (hypertension) control
- Track 4-6Say no to Obesity (Lose excess weight)
Cardiac rehabilitation is a supervised program which assist individuals endure heart attacks, percutaneous coronary and cardiac surgery procedures. Our all Cardiology Conferences tries to create some awareness against cardiac disorders by providing recent and advance information and analysis concepts research ideas given by eminent speakers. Usually the Heart rehab programs generally provide counselling and education services to assist Cardiovascular patients increase good shape, improve health, reduce cardiac symptoms and reduce the risk of future heart problems, including heart attack. The Cardiac rehabilitation team may include doctors (such as a heart specialist, a family doctor, and a surgeon), nurses, exercise specialists, occupational therapists and physical, nutritionists or dieticians, and psychologists or other mental health specialists. You must share queries and issues with the speakers. This will assist one to reach their aim. Cardiovascular medicine has had to move with the days, and in addition to improved surgical procedures and medicinal drugs.
- Track 5-1Medical rehabilitation of cardiovascular disease
- Track 5-2Traditional rehabilitation of cardiovascular disease
- Track 5-3Psychological rehabilitation of cardiovascular disease
- Track 5-4Organization and management of rehabilitation services
- Track 5-5Rehabilitation of cardiovascular disease complications
- Track 5-6Cardiac Electrophysiology
Cardiovascular nursing is a specialty that works with patients who suffer from numerous conditions of the cardiovascular system. Cardiovascular nurses facilitate treat conditions like unstable angina, myocardial infarction, cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease, cardiac dysrhythmia and congestive heart failure under the direction of a heart specialist (cardiologist). Cardiovascular nurses perform postoperative care on a stress test evaluations, cardiac monitoring, surgical unit, health assessments and vascular monitoring. Cardiovascular nurses must have Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Basic Life Support certification. Cardiovascular nurses must possess specialized skills including defibrillation, electrocardiogram monitoring and medication administration by continuous intravenous drip. Cardiovascular nurses care for people with Cardiovascular disease and interact with their patients families. They may monitor and treat acutely ill patients, or they may focus on cardiovascular rehabilitation helping patients make lifestyle changes to prevent the worsening of their disease.
- Track 8-1Cardiac Intensive Care Nursing
- Track 8-2Pediatric Cardiovascular Nursing
- Track 8-3Cardiovascular Nursing Epidemiology
- Track 8-4Cardiovascular Nursing-Inventions
- Track 8-5Diagnosis tests & Procedures of Cardiovascular Nursing
- Track 8-6Nurse Practitioner Education
Many invasive tests and noninvasive can describe cardiac function and structure. Most, treatments can be administered during specific invasive diagnostic tests (eg, radiofrequency ablation during electrophysiologic testing, percutaneous coronary intervention during cardiac catheterization). All Cardiovascular Laboratory provides the following tests: venous ultrasound, stress echocardiograms, routine treadmill stress testing, dobutamine stress, cardiolite treadmill, dobutaminecardiolite, event recorders of whole body, adenosine cardiolite, lexiscancardiolite, echocardiograms, carotid ultrasound, arterial non-invasive testing, arterial ultrasound including arterial segmental pressures and doppler waveforms, holters monitors, TEEs and tilt table testing.
- Track 9-1Advances in cardiovascular test
- Track 9-2Advances in cardiovascular stress test
- Track 9-3Advances in cardiovascular systems test
- Track 9-4Biomarkers - cardiovascular medicine
- Track 9-5Cardiac imaging
- Track 9-6Echocardiography
- Track 9-7Transthoracic echocardiogram
- Track 9-8Coronary catheterization
The use of alternative medical practices in the United States is growing day by day. The most commonly used approaches are herbs, supplements, and other pharmacological therapies, that are needed for patients care with focusing on potential effects, cardiovascular disease, treatment interactions and adverse effects. Potentially serious adverse effects and interactions with alternative cardiovascular medicine exist for many supplements and herbs. There are currently short mechanistic data and very limited data on the effect of alternative medical therapies on clinical outcomes. Clinical trials with satisfactory power to detect effects of cardiovascular alternative medicine therapies on safety and clinical outcomes are needed. Up to these data are available, clinicians must be aware of the increasing use of cardiovascular alternative medicine therapies approaches by their patients and the potential for interactions with evidence-based strategies and should focus on treatment with proven, conventional therapies.
- Track 10-1Chelation Therapy
- Track 10-2Dietary Treatments
- Track 10-3Phytotherapy/Herbal Medicine
- Track 10-4Aromatherapy
- Track 10-5Mind-Body Therapies
- Track 10-6Traditional Chinese Medicine
Cardiologists are physicians or doctors who specialize in treating diseases or conditions of the heart and diagnosing the whole blood vessels i.e. cardiovascular system. One must visit a cardiologist so they can learn about their risk factors for Cardiac or heart disease and find out what measures should be taken for better heart health. When one is dealing with heart disease, it is important that they must find the right match between them and their specialist and for that, basic knowledge on cardiology is much needed. To make it possible Cardiology Conferences are organised to spread the awareness to control this heart related sufferings and problems.
- Track 11-1Pediatric cardiologists
- Track 11-2Non invasive cardiologists
- Track 11-3European cardiologists
- Track 11-4Cardiology consultants
- Track 11-5Cardiac surgeons
Cardiovascular genetics is the study of family genetics to offer a complete evaluation, diagnosis and disease management remedy for people who are at danger or risk for or have inherited a cardiovascular disorder. Heritable factors inherit a number of cardiovascular diseases like diseases of the heart’s muscle, vasculature and electrical system. These inherited heart conditions, referred as cardiovascular genetic disorders, may overlooked and undiagnosed for years before being recognized or causing symptoms. In Cardiovascular Medicine Conference, Cardiovascular genetics is one of our special track which carries many unanswered topics related to research in cardiovascular genetics, genomics, systems biology, metabolomics, novel biomarkers and proteomics that will enhance the understanding of the pathophysiological basis of cardiovascular disorders which contribute to the prevention, diagnosis, screening, risk stratification, and management of cardiovascular disease. Special sections under Cardiovascular Genetics are genetic linkage and clinical proteomics, candidate genes, perturbations, regulation of gene expression, gene therapy, pharmacogenomics, epigenetics, metabolomics, and systems biology approach to diagnosis and management of cardiovascular disorders.
- Track 12-1Dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM)
- Track 12-2Hypoplastic left heart syndrome (HLHS)
- Track 12-3Spontaneous coronary artery dissection (SCAD)
- Track 12-4Genetic epidemiology and translational cardiovascular genomics
- Track 12-5Hypercholesterolemia and hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Track 12-6Energy Medicine
Our mission towards Cardio-Oncology is to improve and advance the science and practice of this evident field to find a balance between reducing adverse cardiovascular effects through timely publication and dissemination of peer-reviewed research and oncologic efficacy. Today, there are more than 12 million cancer survivors in the USA. As cancer-related survival has improved, a rapid increase in premature cardiovascular events, including myocardial infarction and myocardial ischemia stroke, and the development of cardiac cancer, congestive heart failure, has occurred. Many Associations have come up and been identified between medications used to treat cancer and Cardiovascular related events. Long-term cancer survivors now represent one of the largest and fastest-growing patient populations at risk for premature cardiovascular disease. Areas need to be focus in Cardio-Oncology (Radiation therapy), asymptomatic LV dysfunction, 3D-imaging, hypertension, pediatric cardiology. We are focusing to light more importance on areas cardio- oncology at our upcoming Cardiovascular Medicine Conference.
- Track 13-1Defeat the cancer, save the heart
- Track 13-2Chemotherapy and cardiotoxicity
- Track 13-3Heart failure and cancer: New paradigm?
- Track 13-4Cardiac toxicity
- Track 13-5Cardiac Tumor
- Track 13-6Translational Cardiology
- Track 13-7Radiation Oncology
Innovative advancements and researches are being made in cardiac surgery every day. The world's all advanced technology and most experienced cardiovascular surgeons and cardiologists are welcome here. Cardiovascular surgeries are those which performed on the heart and circulatory system including the major veins and arteries. Cardiovascular procedures performed by cardiac surgeons.
Our Conference Cardiovascular 2016 invites worlds all cardiovascular surgeons to grace their presence in this event and share their innovative ideas at this grand international scientific platform.
- Track 14-1Coronary artery bypass graft surgery
- Track 14-2Mitral valve repair or replacement
- Track 14-3Tricuspid valve repair or replacement
- Track 14-4Right anterior thoracic aortic valve repair or replacement
- Track 14-5Aortic valve repair or replacement
- Track 14-6Transaortic valve replacement (TAVR)
- Track 14-7Endovascular aortic aneurysm repair (EVAR)
- Track 14-8Ascending aorta surgery
- Track 14-9Valve-sparing aortic root replacement
- Track 14-10Ventricular septal defect repair
- Track 14-11Atrial septal defect repair
- Track 14-12Left ventricle assist device (LVAD)
We will examine recent variability and statistics regarding survival rates from cardiac arrest and industries related to Cardiovascular Medicine which will focus on challenging areas of research and it will assist us to steps ahead to improve the quality of care for cardiac problems like heart arrest etc. To meet the increasing demand for cardiovascular services and to ensure excellence in cardiac care delivery, on a series of upgrades and renovations that will enhance its ability to provide not only prompt also expert medical treatment, and even the best patient experience possible. This study will focus on the following topics: 3-D “Bioprinter, Information Technology, Thrombolytic [clot-busting] drug, Mobile Cardiovascular medicine apps, Social Media and Cardiovascular Medicine.
- Track 16-1Thrombolytic [clot-busting] drug
- Track 16-23-D bioprinter
- Track 16-3Mobile CVM apps
- Track 16-4Social media and CV medicine
- Track 16-5Cardiac ablation devices
- Track 16-6Intra-aortic balloon pumps
Our all Cardiology conferences has Case Studies act as informative examples to people who might also faces similar problems. Generally, Case Studies in Cardiovascular Medicine, should detail a particular medical case, reporting the background of the patient. They should discuss investigations undertaken in order to determine a diagnosis or differentiate between possible diagnoses, and should indicate the type of treatment the patient underwent as a result. In one piece we can conclude that Case Studies is an useful and informative part of every doctor or physician's medical education, which actually encourage us to include this session track on our international cardiovascular medicine conference which is going to be held at Manchester, UK.
- Track 17-1Case studies in cardio-oncology
- Track 17-2Case studies in myocardial infarction
- Track 17-3Case studies in atherosclerosis
- Track 17-4Management of cardiac disease in pregnancy
- Track 17-5Right heart failure in carcinoid syndrome
- Track 17-6Outcomes in diabetes